‘Ere we go! Huge, hulking brutes, much taller and broader than a man, the Ironjawz rumble across the mortal realms in search of a good scrap. To them, nothing is so pleasing as the sound of battle – blades on metal, screams of the dying, the clamour and rattle of absolute violence is music to their ears. The most fightsome of all orruks, the Ironjawz are rightly feared all across the realms as their numbers swell and their Waaagh! grows ever larger. Megabosses stand astride massive, stompy Maw-krushas surrounded by thousands of lairy Brutes, Gore-gruntas charge into the foe with reckless abandon and twitching, muttering Shamans spit forth waves of unpredictable sorcerous energy – the Great Waaagh! is coming, and the Ironjaws are at the forefront, ready to smash some teef in!
This awesome hardback 128-page Battletome, dedicated to the biggest and best orruks of the mortal realms, contains:
- the story of the Ironjawz; their history and organisation (such as it is), guides to the warclans, and details of every unit, character and monster in their army, showing you how to collect and organise Ironjawz for use in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar;
- a set of three Battleplans
– scenarios that illustrate battles fought by the Ironjawz, for use with against any army: smash stuff up and trick the enemy!;
- a set of Warscrolls, providing rules for all the Ironjawz releases;
- six Warscroll Battalions
– formations of particularly unruly Ironjawz with special rules and abilities.
- 128 страниц
- твердая обложка
Добавлено в корзину