White Dwarf is Games Workshop's premium Warhammer magazine, packed with amazing content each month such as new rules and background, short stories, regular columns, special guests, and more.
Here’s what you can look forward to in December's issue:
- Contact! Letters, painting advice and beautifully painted miniatures. This month: eels, monsters and a really big fortress.
- Worlds of Warhammer: Ever wondered how to create a story for your Warhammer 40,000 army? Rogue Trader Andy Clark provides inspiration.
- Inside the Studio: We talk about some of the models we’ve painted and the games we’ve played over the last month.
- WARHAMMER 40,000 FLASHPOINT OCTARIUS: The Red and the Dead Part II: The Black Templars lead a new crusade against the Orks and Tyranids of the Octarius Sector.
- The Wyrm Below: It’s superhuman warriors versus extragalactic aliens in this action-packed short story.
- The Butcher Town Wars: Exciting campaign rules for fighting on Abundantia, including new Theatre of War rules for Bloodstained Manufactorums, 3 Crusade Relics and a Mission – the Butcher Town Thunderbrawl!
- Army of Renown: Crusher Stampede: What happens when the Tyranid Hive Fleets get angry? They make monstrous monsters! Here are new rules for fielding a full monster army – Tyranids with 2 wounds or less need not apply! Provides 3 Warlord Traits, 3 Psychic Powers and 7 Stratagems.
- Zealotry’s Inception: You’ve seen the new Sisters Novitiate models for Kill Team. Well, here are full rules for using them in Warhammer 40,000!
- Da Glorious Revolshun! Da Red Gobbo is back, bringing festive cheer and a bag of baubles that look suspiciously like grenades. Check out the new model and its Legends rules here!
WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR
- A Tale of Four Warlords: It’s David versus Goliath as half the warlords paint infantry while the others paint massive monsters!
- Rules of Engagement: Games developer Sam Pearson explains the Path to Glory campaign system and how to make your heroes heroic! Then…
- Battle Report: Quest of Burning Blood: Sam leads his Blades of Khorne against Lyle’s Nighthaunt in a bloody three-battle campaign to reclaim an ancient blade. But can he defeat the denizens of Shyish?
- WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR FLASHPOINT CLASH: Realmscapes: The Jade Kingdoms. The foul God Nurgle has left the Everspring Swathe, in Ghyran, horrifically tainted. Yet hope, and life, springs anew.
- The Tome Celestial: Soulblight Gravelords: New background and updated battletome rules for the Soulblight Gravelords. Crack open a human and celebrate with a glass of blood! Provides 1 new Battle Trait for the Soulblight Gravelords, 1 new Legion of Blood Battle Trait, 2 Mount Traits for Zombie Dragons alongside 3 Soulblight Gravelords bespoke Core Battalions. Additionally provides updated rules for Open Play and Path to Glory rules for Narrative Play. For Matched Play the Soulblight Gravelords gain access to 1 bespoke Grand Strategy and 3 Battle Tactics.
- The Invidian War: A multiplayer campaign that pits vampire against vampire, both on the battlefield and at court.
- Glory Points: The new edition of Warhammer Underworlds is here – Harrowdeep! We take a look at some of the big changes, including the introduction of Grand Alliances in Warhammer Underworlds.
MIDDLE-EARTH STRATEGY BATTLE GAME™
The Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game is 20 years old!
- There and Back Again: Join us on an adventure as we look back at the twenty-year history of the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game that first began way back in White Dwarf 255.
- Scenes of Middle-earth: Three Middle-earth vignettes and an impressive game board (or is it two game boards?) by Lewis Collins.
- Fantastic War Hosts: Legions of Middle-earth: Eight pages of stunning Middle-earth miniatures painted by the Free Peoples in and around the studio.
Soul Prey: The Road of the Hollow King: Walk down the road of the Hollow King, Cado Ezechiar, in his debut tale penned by John French.
White Dwarf 471 contains a cardboard insert which includes a White Dwarf Hobby Bingo card for 2022, as well as a Campaign Map for the Invidian War campaign covered in this issue.
White Dwarf February 2018
White Dwarf December 2019
White Dwarf August 2020
White Dwarf 457
White Dwarf December 2020
White Dwarf February 2021
White Dwarf March 2021
White Dwarf April 2021
White Dwarf January 2021
White Dwarf May 2021
White Dwarf June 2021 (Issue 465)
White Dwarf Weekly 102
White Dwarf Jule 2021 (Issue 466)
White Dwarf August 2021 (Issue 467)
White Dwarf September 2021 (Issue 468)
White Dwarf October 2021 (Issue 469)
White Dwarf November 2021 (Issue 470)
White Dwarf January 2022 (Issue 472)
Добавлено в корзину
Добавлено в корзину
Добавлено в корзину